If you've ever wanted to learn how to cook, this is the class for you! By following along with me, you'll learn all the fundamentals of cooking you need to create delicious meals. I'll show you which pots, pans and tools are essential in your kitchen and how to stock your kitchen pantry so you always have the ingredients on hand to make a tasty homemade meal. Along with properly outfitting your kitchen, you'll learn all about how to use a chef's knife safely and other simple ways to be a better cook today! Once we've covered the basics, I'll guide you through eight different cooking techniques that will improve every meal you make! Each cooking technique is also paired with a recipe collection so you can practice these techniques while making a delicious meal. Nearly every recipe used in this class is one of mine, so you can be sure they've been tried and tested. 😀 Take this class and you'll be feeling like a great cook in no time!
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to make a healthy Breakfast
- You will learn how to make healthy treats
- You will learn how to make a tasty hot lunch
- You will learn how your body works.
- You will learn how what it takes to stay healthy!
Learn general health and vegetarian cooking for children ages 7 to 12. This course consists of videos with cooking demonstrations by Jordan Poch, a 12 year old who loves to share with other kids (as seen on TV), and lessons from the e-book "My Health, My Body" by Angela Poch, CN. Written for kids ages 7 to 12, it is a great tool for teaching healthful living to children. It covers how the body works, why you need exercise, how to have a healthy diet, fresh air, and all you need to stay healthy. Comes with printable lessons and answer key! Great for home schoolers!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners aged 7 to 12
- Tools and Supplies for Cooking FREE 00:00:00
- Complete Materials List 00:00:00
- Visual interactive image 00:00:00
- Knife Skills FREE 00:00:00
- Holding and Using Your Knife Correctly 00:00:00
- Basic Skills for Better Cooking FREE 00:00:00
- Follow the Recipe the First Time You Make It 00:00:00