• No products in the cart.

Home Forums Support forum for technology class My child does not know anything about coding, where do I start from?

My child does not know anything about coding, where do I start from?

Back to course
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dejoyland
    Keymaster

Most of us don’t know the first thing about what makes our smartphones, laptops, social media networks, … Learning to code, like any new discipline, is a challenge. … What if my child doesn’t want to learn to code, specifically?

oding for kids is the collection of opportunities available for children to get involved in coding. While it is difficult to imagine a young mind learning something so seemingly complex, it’s reality. Thanks to the many coding summer camps, websites, online tutors, and toys, coding can be fun and digestible.

Start with the why, outline the benefits, define key terms, study examples, choose a language, and get started!

Wait. What is coding? Coding is how we communicate with computers, and what we use to build and run websites, apps, games, and more.

Adebayo Omotosho
    Participant

I totally agree with you on this on

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advanced Course Search Widget

Dejoyland Online Learning

Laying Firm Foundations

Who we are & Our Belief

We are a citadel of knowledge and academic excellence

The belief that “every child should have the opportunity to meet their potential and develop their academic and creative mind”, is our pursuit as an institution of learning. Make the best of decision in your life today, by entrusting your child to our care!

FOR ANY QUERY, PLEASE WRITE TO US

Subscribe to learn for free

Dejoyland Schools 2020 © All rights reserved. Designed by Princesage Online Branding
X