- Understand the concepts of entrepreneurship.
- Brainstorm business ideas.
- Create a simple business plan.
- Create a budget for your business.
- Devise and implement a simple marketing plan.
- Launch your own small business.
- Kid Entrepreneurship in easy & fun ways.
- You should have a good notebook to take notes and complete some exercises.
- Access to a computer with a word processing program, like MS Word, is helpful.
- Students should have a desire to learn how to be an entrepreneur.
- No previous experience is required to take this course.
The Kidpreneurs course is designed to mentor, support, and equip today’s children with the necessary success skills to set them on the path of becoming our future entrepreneurs. This course teaches kids what it takes to succeed in our global new age economy, equips them with the success skills they need, and sets them in the right direction for understanding entrepreneurship at a young age.
The Kidpreneurs course is an interactive curriculum training program that not only teaches kids about entrepreneurship, but sets children up to become successful entrepreneurs and allows parents to get involved in the process every step of the way… oh and did we mention it’s fun?!
- This course is intended for children between the ages of 7-12 years old. We also have older kids that seem to enjoy the course quite a bi