- Take better photos with any camera you have
- Shoot better photos with basic composition skills
- Learn the basic history and technique of photography
- Practice basic photography skills over 12 weeks of lessons
- You need no prior photography knowledge. We’ll start with the basics and have fun with all of our projects.
- While not required, having some sort of camera (digital, a phone with a camera, disposable, etc) would allow the student to take part in all of the adventures
Do you want your kid(s) to learn about photography?
This is the perfect photography course for anyone brand new to photography.
This project-based class is ideal for kids, home schoolers, and anyone wanting to learn about photography in a fun way.
Our Promise to You
we’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best Kids Photography course. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
What’s this course all about?
This course contains an entire section on the history of photography and basic photography techniques. This will give your kids (ideally ages 4-13) a great base for jumping into our weekly projects where they will actually be going out and practicing their photography.
12 Weeks of Adventures: Most of this course is broken into projects (or as we like to say, photo adventures!).
Each lesson contains and introduction to the project with photography tips tailored to the assignment. We’ll explain what the project entails and get the kids excited for it. Then, we follow Anthony (our co-instructor and model student) around, as he does the adventure on his own. Finally, each lesson culminates in a photo review where photography-expert Phil discusses some of Anthony’s best shots, and gives tips on how to improve them.
Each weekly lesson with the video lesson and the actual practice should take from 30-60 minutes.
Here are the Photo Adventures:
- What’s in Your House?
- Architecutre – What’s That?
- Animals and Pets
- Family Portraits
- Plants and Nature
- Bug’s Eye View
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Be a Photojournalist for a Day
- Photo Walk
- A-Z Photo Find
- Photo Journal
All lessons are downloadable! You can take the entire course with you! Download it to your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Or connect to it wherever you have an internet connection.
Instructor Availability: Phil is always available through the course page for any questions or concerns. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days, but most likely sooner! We are also available to grade your child’s work, so that they can get homeschool credit, or credit for an extracurricular class.
By the end of this course, your kids will have a better understanding of how cameras work, how to take better pictures, and will have had lots of fun on our Photo Adventures!
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
- Children with no prior photography experience
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of photography and have fun doing so
- Kids Ages 4-13+